Sep 21, 2014

Autumn Sewing Plans - Introduction


Autumn is my favorite season of the year. The falling leaves, the pretty colors, long walks in the forest and the return of cozy evenings spend around the fireplace. I just love it! 
This year I'm also excited for the change of seasons, because it means I can start planning a new wardrobe.


1/2/3

This whole year the Colette Wardrobe Architect kept me busy reflecting on my wardrobe and personal style. Recently I followed all this thinking with some action in the form of a serious wardrobe cull. And unlike other years all the items I had doubts about ended up being tossed, instead of landing back in my wardrobe 'just in case'. A huge victory for a hoarder like me!

With space in my closet and clear ideas about my wardrobe wants & needs I started to select patterns for my autumn sewing. Since I put so much thought and consideration into the selection of each and every one of my chosen patterns I decided it would be fun to turn this into a little blog series. In the coming days I will post daily about my pattern selection and inspiration. 


"Buy Less. Choose well." - Vivienne Westwood



Can't wait until then? Pinterest proved to be a handy tool. You can find all my inspiration spread over various boards. 



***Edit***

Other Pinterest lovers be aware: The Mc Call Pattern Company is hosting a Pinterest contest. Check their blog for more information. 




Happy wardrobe planning! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkedwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...